Recently in Hiroshima hostel Backpackers miyajima weblog Category
Free accommodation staffs have to do some work here, but can stay at our place for free!
If you are interested, please contact us.
The period of the time to stay here must be over 2 weeks.
Let's have fun together!
Please contact us by email.
We will offer free accommodation to volunteers
On 20th August, a landslide was happened by heavy rain at Asa area,
At this moment, a lot of houses are still buried and
They stand in need of help to remove the sand or stones from the town,
Then, we will offer free accommodation to those
The followings are the details about that.
1. Please ask Hiroshima Volunteer Center or
2. When you find your volunteer position,
3. When you arrive at the reception of the Volunteer Center,
4. Please show us the photo of the form when you check-in our hostel.
The conditions apply to free accommodation:
- The staying for the night of the day you work as a volunteer is free.
- A reservation beforehand is required.
- We do not provide or arrange volunteer activities.
- It is until 25th December 2014.
- It is up to 5 days.
- Except for holidays and a day before holidays
List of volunteer organizations
- Hiroshima City Disaster Volunteer Center
- Megumi JAPAN
- Volunteer INFO
Things you should bring
- Clothes protect your skin from rubble and fallen trees
- Spare clothes
- Safety boots
- Dust mask
- Work gloves
- Your food and drink
- Insurance policy
I will explain how to get to Itsukushima Shrine!
My friend came to Miyajima by hitchhiking!
you will see "Otori-gate" from the ferry.
SPRING AIRLINE started to flight from Tokyo (Narita) to Hiroshima!
Direct flight takes only around 58$ for one way.
It's gonna be hot day by day in here.
We got Olympic sized kid'z swimming pool!!!
At first, please check this pool rules....
Are you ready?
It's sooo chilly!!!
Please join us and enjoy summer!